Hair Loss, Why It Happens & Treatment Options to Retain or Restore Your Hair
Posted on 6th February 2023 at 12:23
Say Goodbye to Hair Loss and a Receding Hairline with Elite Hair Restoration Ltd.
You no longer need to accept your Hair Loss, Treatments are a phone call away with Elite Hair Restoration Ltd. With Clinics throughout the UK and the only 24/7 Hair Loss Clinic, get in contact today for advice and support. Below we will explain your options:
• Male pattern baldness affects 2/3rds of UK men, often due to genetics
• Hair transplant surgery is an option, with celebrities like Wayne Rooney, Calum Best, and Jake Quickenden undergoing the procedure
• However, there are many alternative hair loss treatments available that are less invasive, less painful, and more affordable
• Elite Hair Restoration Ltd offers the best hair loss treatments, including Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP) and Regaine, with little to no downtime
• Book a consultation today to restore your confidence and self-esteem with thicker, more youthful-looking hair!
Pros of a Hair Transplant:
• Long-lasting, quality results
• Real hair is transplanted for a natural look
• Restores confidence and self-esteem
Cons of a Hair Transplant:
• Risk of scarring, infection, nerve damage, and hemorrhaging
• Complex procedure with a high cost of up to £10,000
Alternatives to Hair Transplant Surgery:
PRP Hair Treatment:
• Stimulates the scalp to encourage hair growth
• 30-45 minute appointment time
• Low risks with a shorter recovery time than surgery
• Regaine is a medically-approved dermal cream that can help regrow hair or prevent further hair loss
Don't let male pattern baldness impact your confidence and self-esteem. Get in touch with our experts at Elite Hair Restoration Ltd today to explore the best hair loss treatments available.
Share this post: